100% Pure Hungarian Goose Down Duvet
This beautifully warm duvet is also exceptionally light and uses the very best in quality materials to deliver soft, long-lasting comfort.
Extra light and with great insulation, this duvet is made using top-quality materials. The filling is 100% pure Hungarian Snow White Goose down, which we source directly from Hungary’s top manufacturer of natural fillings. This is then hand-filled into the pure cotton casing, creating a beautifully comfortable and soft duvet. It is quality you can rely on to last for many years to come.
Superb 100% down filling
- This down filling has a fantastic fill power of a minimum of 700, which means it is extra light and exceedingly fluffy. In fact, it is so light that the total weight of the filling used for the 13.5 tog duvet is only 1360 grams, and just under double that when the casing is included.
- In its treatment process, the down filling is washed, sterilised and steam cleaned to the very highest standard. It is washed in thermal spring water, which is so pure that there are fewer tiny particles that can remain inside the down. The down is then dried at 135 degrees for 20 minutes to complete the sterilisation process.
Filling certified compliant with the Responsible Down Standard sourcing scheme (RDS). This ensures the down comes from geese that have been well treated and that it has followed an audited chain from farm to finished product.
Great quality and feel
- The fabric used for the duvet casing matches the high quality of the down filling. It is 100% pure cotton and has a superior 330 fine yarns per square inch. We use this rather than a jacquard weave as that is less even and crucially can prove unstable over time. The lifetime of a duvet depends hugely on the integrity of the casing. This great casing means we would expect you to be still enjoying this product in 20 to 30 years’ time.
- As the filling is pure down, with no feathers, and the casing has such a high thread count, this minimises the chance of filling penetrating the casing.
- The duvet casing is of a cassette box construction. This allows for the perfect distribution of the generous filling.
- The quality of stitching, piping, and presentation is exceptional. Our supplier works mainly selling to the most demanding markets in the world for down-filled products, including Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and Japan, and this can be seen in the level of duvet finishing. We are proud to be bringing such high quality into the UK market.
- Manufactured in Hungary to the highest standards, this beautiful duvet comes with a 7-year guarantee.
This duvet is non-allergenic, as guaranteed by its Nomite label, with dust mites unable to get through the casing. Our manufacturer is also one of an exclusive few companies certified by the International Down and Feather Testing Laboratory (IDFL).
If you love the 100% Hungarian Goose Down Duvet, why not complement your lovely duvet with our 100% Hungarian Goose Down Pillows or 850 Fill Power 100% Hungarian Supreme White Goose Down Pillows?
What size of duvet?
The 100% Hungarian Goose Down Duvet is available in Single, Double, King, Super King, or Emperor sizes. Our Size guide has a full list of measurements if you are unsure which is the right size duvet for your bed, or you can phone us on 0800 121 4659 for advice.
We also supply this duvet in Extra Long Single and European King Size.
What tog rating?
This duvet is available in a full range of tog options: 2.5 tog, 3 tog, 4.5 tog, 7 tog, 9 tog, 10.5 tog, 13.5 tog and 15 tog. We also have the option of 3-in-1 All Seasons duvets.
We understand that tog preference is very much down to the individual, but we are always willing to advise on possible solutions or to discuss the options with you.