Anti-Allergenic Duvets – Dacron Comforel Allerban
Sleep free from allergy worries. This super-soft Dacron Comforel Allerban Duvet is anti-dust mite, anti-bacteria, and anti-fungal. Perfect to help you get a good night’s sleep.
These Anti-Allergenic Duvets ensure you drift off to sleep cosily, safe in the knowledge that this duvet gives you top-quality, reliable allergy protection. The duvet filling uses high-quality Dacron® fibres – anti-allergy tested and manufactured to match the luxurious feeling of down – providing you with safe, soft, and lasting sleep comfort.
- This duvet’s high-quality fibre filling includes Allerban®, which is an active ingredient that prevents the build-up of dust mites, fungi, and bacteria.
- We have chosen the Dacron Allerban filling because of its proven anti-allergenic properties. It has been independently tested by IFTH in France (French Textile and Apparel Institute) and NAMSA laboratory in the USA and recognised by the UK Allergy Foundation.
- The duvet also has a breathable high thread count cotton casing, which creates an effective barrier to mites, helping reduce allergy symptoms.
- The fibres in the Dacron Allerban duvet’s filling are ball-shaped, which gives it a lovely soft feel – like a down filling. It also means there are no clumping problems when the duvet is washed.
- The duvet is produced in exactly the same way as a top-of-the-range down duvet with individual pockets holding the filling securely in place for you.
- Dacron is the world’s leading fibre specialist, producing top quality fibre fillings that last. Cheaper hollow fibre fillings start to lose their tog rating and loft over time, but not the Darcon Allerban filling. It is quality you can rely on night after night for many years.
- The manufacturing process is quality-controlled throughout to ensure the high standard of the finished product. Dacron fibres can only be supplied by registered manufacturers, and each duvet has a numbered brand label, so you know it meets strict quality standards.
- The high standard of the filling is matched by the quality of the duvet outer casing. This is in closely woven Cotton Cambric with a 300 thread count, which looks wonderful and washes extremely well. It is finished with a high spec twin needle stitch edging.
- Our Dacron Allerban anti-allergenic duvets are all hand filled for us right here in Scotland. Because of the high standard of materials and manufacture, all Allerban products are guaranteed for 7 years, giving you complete peace of mind.
If you love the Dacron Comforel Allerban duvet, take a look at our matching pillows and mattress toppers to add to your anti-allergenic comfort.
We offer Dacron Comforel Allerban duvets in a range of standard sizes: Single, Double, King, Super King, or Emperor. Our Size guide gives you details of all the measurements.
If you want a non-standard size duvet, that is no problem. Just get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
Full range of tog choice
The tog rating you want for your perfect night’s sleep is very much down to individual preference. That is why we give you a remarkable 13 tog ratings to choose from – from a light 2.5 togs up to a superbly well-filled 15 togs or more.
You can also choose a combination tog option made up of two parts, one lighter and one heavier such as 4.5 and 9 togs. You can use the parts separately or together as seasons and temperatures vary.
We also supply bespoke tog options, so you can have exactly the tog rating you want.
Feel free to call us and we can talk you through the options. We like talking tog!