- Minimum 800 Fill Power ensures pillows maintains loft.
- Lighweight pillow.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Firmness Rating: Soft.
- Nomite and Downafresh Certified.
- Guaranteed 10 Years.
- Machine wash to 30 degrees, Tumble Dry.
100% Siberian White Goose Down Pillow (800 Fill Power):
£218.00 – £552.60
A long time favourite pillow, soft and extremely pleasant to sleep on..
Exceptionally light, soft and fluffy, this luxurious 100% Siberian Goose Down Pillow offers beautiful support all night long.
We think the Siberian Goose Down Pillow is the perfect pillow. With impressive loft, warmth and softness, it gives unequalled comfortable support for your head.
· Siberian down is known for its fantastic properties of warmth, softness and loft. These pillows use top-quality pure down, and our supplier sources this same down for bedding for top hotels worldwide. Such quality means it will last and last, so you can continue to enjoy that same luxurious feeling for many years.
· The filling has a massive fill power of 800. In other words, it is impressively lofty and fluffy and will not go flat. And, unlike many inferior products, it does not lose its loft over time, so you can rest your head in comfort night after night.
· You can rely on the quality of this 100% pure down filling and its Downafresh label shows that it meets the Hygiene Standard European EN12395 on its cleansing process.
· Manufactured in Scotland to the highest standards, this lovely pillow is guaranteed for 10 years and covered by our no quibble, full refund returns policy.
· The down-proof pillow casing is beautifully made in 100% cotton with a high 300 thread count and Sateen piped edge.
· Because of the quality of the casing, dustmites cannot penetrate it and the product is certified anti-allergenic, as shown by its Nomite label.
If you appreciate the lovely feel and exceptional quality of the Siberian Goose Down Pillow, you will love the Pure Siberian Goose Down Duvet.
Your Siberian Goose Down Pillow is fully washable at 30⁰ C and you can tumble dry it at a low heat, but please do not dry clean.