Siberian Goose Down Pillow
Exceptionally light, soft and fluffy, this luxurious 100% Siberian Goose Down Pillow offers beautiful support all night long.
We think the Siberian Goose Down Pillow is the perfect pillow. With impressive loft, warmth and softness, it gives unequalled comfortable support for your head.
Generous, top-quality filling
· Siberian down is known for its fantastic properties of warmth, softness and loft. These pillows use top-quality pure down, and our supplier sources this same down for bedding for top hotels worldwide. Such quality means it will last and last, so you can continue to enjoy that same luxurious feeling for many years.
· The filling has a massive fill power of 800. In other words, it is impressively lofty and fluffy and will not go flat. And, unlike many inferior products, it does not lose its loft over time, so you can rest your head in comfort night after night.
· You can rely on the quality of this 100% pure down filling and its Downafresh label shows that it meets the Hygiene Standard European EN12395 on its cleansing process.
Manufactured to last
· Manufactured in Scotland to the highest standards, this lovely pillow is guaranteed for 10 years and covered by our no quibble, full refund returns policy.
· The down-proof pillow casing is beautifully made in 100% cotton with a high 300 thread count and Sateen piped edge.
· Because of the quality of the casing, dustmites cannot penetrate it and the product is certified anti-allergenic, as shown by its Nomite label.
If you appreciate the lovely feel and exceptional quality of the Siberian Goose Down Pillow, you will love the Pure Siberian Goose Down Duvet.
We offer a range of standard, non-standard and bolster sizes. We can also supply bespoke sizes of pillow. Contact us by email at email@example.com or phone us on 0800 121 4659 to discuss what you need.
If you have any questions on pillow sizes or want advice on fit with pillowcases, please get in touch.
Wash and care instructions
Your Siberian Goose Down Pillow is fully washable at 30⁰ C and you can tumble dry it at a low heat, but please do not dry clean.