Dacron Allerban Mattress Topper
Using Dacron Comforel fibres, this deep-filled topper gives beautifully soft comfort with added anti-allergenic reassurance.
Sink into the down-like fibre filling of this lovely three-inch-deep mattress topper. Its filling uses high-quality Dacron fibres that are anti-dust mite, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal – so you can sleep safe and warm.
• This duvet’s high-quality fibre filling includes an active ingredient Allerban® that prevents the build-up of dust mites, fungi, and bacteria. The effectiveness of Allerban has been tested by independent laboratories IFTH in France (French Textile and Apparel Institute) and NAMSA laboratory in the USA and recognised by the UK Allergy Foundation.
• The topper also has a breathable high thread count cotton casing, which creates an effective barrier to mites, helping reduce allergy symptoms.
Soft and warm
· Allerban fibres are structured into small down-like ball shapes. This gives it the soft feeling of down and means it is highly resistant to flattening, with great filling bounce-back, and long-lasting quality.
· The topper is pocketed to ensure maximum fill power, in other words, loft or fluffiness, to help give support.
· Any product using Dacron branded fibres can only be manufactured under licence and has to meet strict quality standards set by Dacron. This level of quality is certified by the number of brand labels of each topper, so you know you are getting the genuine long-lasting Dacron filling.
· Filled to our own specific requirement in Scotland, the topper casing is made from 100% pure cotton.
If you like your Dacron Allerban Mattress Topper, why not match it with a Dacron Allerban Duvet.
The Dacron Allerban Mattress Topper is available in standard sizes for Single, Double, King, and Super King beds. If you are unsure of the different measurements, please take a look at our Size guide, which gives a full list. Or just call us to discuss what would fit your bed size.
Fitting and caring for your topper
The topper comes with an elasticated strap on each corner to ensure there is a secure fit to your mattress.
We do not recommend washing mattress toppers due to the high volume of filling, but a quilted washable topper protector is available that you can remove and machine wash.