Unique to The Duvet Store, this two-layer topper is outstanding value, giving you a great combination of down softness and comfortable support.
The European 100% Pure Duck Down Combination Topper brings together two fantastic layers. The upper layer is one inch of pure down, which provides wonderful softness next to your body, and the base layer is a deep two inches of highest quality feather and down mixture, giving gentle comfort and support.
Perfect filling combination = Super Filled with approx 50% more filling than standard.
- The upper layer contains approximately one inch of 100% certified pure high loft European duck down. This is not a mixture of down and feather, but pure down so you know that you have only the softest layer next to your body.
- This filling is a favourite with luxury hotel groups due to its astonishing 750 fill power. This means it uses the softest fluffiest down which will remain in the best of condition for many years.
- The base layer consists of a deep filling of two inches of highest quality European duck feather and down mixture (85% feather and 15% down), which gives very good cushioning and support.
High quality manufacture
· This topper is made using an advanced casing which contains two compartments, one on top of the other. Unlike other cheaper topper versions, each compartment consists of self-contained pockets, so you can be sure the filling remains in place.
· The topper casing is made of 100% cotton cambric that has a 243 high thread count. This high specification means that not only does it feel lovely but the filling does not penetrate the casing.
· Manufactured to the very highest standard in Scotland, this topper is guaranteed for 10 years.
If you love this Combination Topper, why not match it with a Pure Down Duvet and Pillow..
The European 100% Pure Duck Down Combination Topper is available in standard sizes for Single, Double, King, Super King and Emperor beds. If you are not sure which is the right size for your bed, our Size guide has a full list of measurements, or do just give us a call.
We can also supply this topper in the following non-standard sizes:
Washing and care instructions
When you unpack your Combination Topper, do let it air and rest in a nice warm place for 24 hours before placing it on your bed. This will allow the pure top layer filling to recover all its lovely fluffiness before you use it.
There are elastic straps in all four corners of the toppers to fix them securely in place on your bed.
We do not recommend washing toppers due to the volume of filling. You can spot clean them and they also benefit from regular airing.
We also supply washable topper protectors and extra deep fitted sheets to supplemen