Super for summer months, this lightweight and beautifully soft Bamboo Duvet has a 100% natural filling.
Bamboo is a great alternative filling for a duvet. It is 100% natural with temperature-regulating properties, which makes it highly suitable as lightweight summer bedding. Manufactured for us in Austria by one of the finest producers of luxury duvets in the world, our Bamboo Duvet is guaranteed for 10 years.
· Bamboo makes for a fantastic filling when converted to fibre. It is as soft as can be, highly absorbent and great for temperature regulation.
· The fibre in the filling is carded to prevent cold spots. This means it is laid out in a wad and the casing stitched through it, so the filling stays where it should.
· The Bamboo Duvet drapes wonderfully. This is due to both the extreme softness of the materials used and the unique ‘Body Fit’ stitching on the duvet. This stitching means the duvet is literally shaped to fall around you.
· The duvet’s outer casing is woven in-house by the manufacturer and is beautifully soft to touch. It is in a much sought-after Egyptian Fine Sateen fabric, with a high thread count of 300 threads per square inch, and finished with the finest detailed stitching.
· For added well-being and skincare, an Aloe Vera treatment is added to the fabric, making it even softer.
The Bamboo Duvet is available in Single, Double, King, Super King and Emperor sizes. Our Size guide gives you all the key measurements or please feel free to call us on 0800 121 4659 for guidance.
This duvet is available in two standard tog ratings: 2.5 tog, which is particularly recommended for use during hot months, and the cosier 9 tog.
The super-light 2.5 tog weighs just 180grm2, with the 9 tog weighing only 430grm2.
Wash and care instructions
Known for its easy care, your Bamboo Duvet is fully washable at 60⁰ C. It should not be tumble dried or bleached.