Coolmax Mattress Protector
One of our most popular products, the Coolmax Mattress Protector is a great solution to overheating at night.
The Dacron Coolmax King Size Quilted Mattress Protector uses Coolmax, a unique wicking fabric to combat the effects of overheating, helping people get a better night’s sleep.
Keeping you dry and cool
- The Coolmax fibres provide a unique moisture management system. Moisture is moved quickly along the special cross channel fibres way from the body. Unlike cotton or polyester, this moisture is not absorbed inside the fibre itself. This leads to faster drying, helping you regulate your body temperature.
- Our Coolmax Mattress Protector’s top fabric consists of 100% pure Coolmax material, whereas alternative products on the market may only contain 33% Coolmax active fibres.
- Coolmax is frequently used by memory foam manufacturers as an outer material to help reduce overheating during the night. If you want more detail on Coolmax properties or a fabric swatch, just get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
- Thinly quilted, the top of the mattress protector has ‘peach skin’ fibre. This means that the touch and feel is extremely soft and gentle.
- Coolmax has to be manufactured in line with strict guidelines, so you can be reassured that it meets set high standards.
- Manufactured and filled in Scotland, the non-allergenic Coolmax Mattress Protector is covered by our no quibbles returns policy.
Why not try our Coolmax fitted sheets and pillowcases with your mattress protector to maximise the effect of this revolutionary material?
Mattress protector sizes
The Coolmax Mattress Protector is available in standard sizes for Single, Double, King and Super King size beds. Its elasticated skirt can adapt to all depths of the mattress. Take a look at our Size guide for all the standard measurements or give us a call and we would be happy to advise you.
Or if you want a bespoke size of a mattress protector, just get in touch with us and we can arrange that for you.