Light and soft, Coolmax is the ultimate low tog duvet offering a great solution for those suffering from overheating through the night.
The 1.5 low tog duvets are the lightest we supply. Using 100% pure Coolmax fibre, it actively helps counter the effects of overheating – keeping you cool and comfortable all night long.
Many people suffer a disturbed night’s sleep because of overheating. This could be due to memory foam or high-quality mattresses causing excessive overheating, or issues such as hot flushes or night sweats. This light, comfortable duvet works to enhance the quality of your sleep with active moisture management.
Which Low Tog Duvets Are Best For You?
There is a huge choice of bedding for overheating available in our collection – pick Coolmax if the next step is a sheet, as it has the lowest warmth retention of all our options.
Effective moisture management
- This non-allergenic duvet has a Coolmax moisture management feature that ensures you are kept dry and comfortable. This works by pulling moisture away from you to the outer layer of the fabric.
- Moisture dries faster with this fabric than with normal fabrics – twice as fast as normal cotton – because of its multi-channel fibres. This then helps to thermo-regulate your body by keeping you dry through the night.
- All Coolmax products available from The Duvet Store are made from 100% pure Coolmax fibre, whereas many other products on the market use cheaper blends of typically 67% cotton with 33% Coolmax – which will be less effective.
- The 100% pure Coolmax yarns are further enhanced with a beautiful ‘peach-skin’ finish on the side of the duvet next to the body, meaning it is lovely and soft.
- Coolmax was originally developed by Dupont SA as a performance fabric to help athletes keep cool but it was then realised that its moisture management benefits could also be effectively applied to bedding to bring cool comfort and a better night’s sleep to many.
- Coolmax, now owned by the Invista group, has to be manufactured in accordance with stringent guidelines, ensuring a high-quality product.
- Manufactured and filled in Scotland, the Coolmax Low Tog Duvets are covered by our no quibbles returns policy.
If you love your Coolmax Duvet, take a look at our full range of Coolmax Bedding and Bedlinen – including Pillows, Duvet Covers, Fitted Sheets, Pillowcases & Protectors
We offer Coolmax cooling duvets in a range of standard sizes: Single, Double, King, and Super King. If you are not sure which is right for your bed, our Size Guide gives you details of all the measurements.
If you want a non-standard size duvet, that is no problem. Just get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
Further Cooling Products – the following guide may help you in your quest for cooler sleep, Click Here.