Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow
With its anti-allergenic and beautifully soft filling, the Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow helps you sleep in comfort and free from allergy stress.
The Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow has a high-quality Dacron fibre filling that is anti-allergy tested and manufactured to match the luxurious feeling of down. Lovely and soft, this is perhaps the best pillow in our collection.
· You can trust in the anti-allergenic technology of Dacron, world leaders in fibre technology. This pillow’s high-quality Dacron fibre filling includes Allerban®, which is an active ingredient that prevents the build-up of dust mites, fungi and bacteria.
· This filling has proven anti-allergenic properties and has been independently tested by IFTH in France (French Textile and Apparel Institute) and NAMSA laboratory in the USA and is recognised by the UK Allergy Foundation.
Soft and comfortable
· The fibres in the Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow filling are ball-shaped. This gives the filling a beautifully soft feeling like down. It also means that there are no problems with filling clumping when the pillow is washed.
· This is a pillow that never stays flat. A medium-filled pillow, it has great recovery of fluffiness, rising up beautifully every time after compression and giving you long-lasting support.
· The pillow casing is made from a 100% smooth cotton casing with a high 300 thread count and smart piped edge.
If the Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillow suits you, take a look at the matching soft Dacron Comforel Allerban Duvet.
Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillows come in a choice of standard and non-standard sizes.
We can also supply bespoke sizes of pillow, so just get in touch with us to discuss the pillow size you want. Or call us if you have any questions on the pillows or pillowcase fit. We are always happy to help.
The Dacron Comforel Allerban Pillows washes extremely well, due to the high-quality filling and casing. The ball-shaped fibres in the filling also mean that it does not clump up during washing, so it stays lovely and soft.
Your pillow is fully washable at 60⁰ C and can be tumble dried on a low heat, but please do not dry clean it.