Hotel Luxury Pillows
The mix of down and feather in our Hotel Luxury Pillows offer a supportive pillow with a luxurious ‘touch of down’ softness.
This pillow uses a great blend of 30% high loft Pyrenean white duck down and 70% small duck feather for its filling – perfect if you like a pillow that gives you good support but also a soft feel.
Supportive soft filling
· The Hotel Luxury Pillows contain a high-quality filling sourced from the slopes of the Pyrenees Mountains in France, where beautiful, extra-large high loft down clusters are blended with carefully selected small, soft duck feathers.
· The unique blend of 30% high loft fine duck down and 70% small duck feather differs greatly from standard feather and down bedding, which typically contains only 5 or 10% of fine down. More down means enhanced softness and warmth for your pillow with less weight.
· The quality of down is of the highest standard and it has an impressive fill power of 750, which when blended with the feather content, gives an overall fill power of 560. This all means that the pillow filling has a lightness and extra fluffiness to it.
– Filling in the Hotel Luxury Pillows is processed by one of Europe’s top companies using the highest standards of washing to create a genuinely clean odour free product.
· The ‘recovery’ of this pillow is testament to the quality of its filling. It rises back up beautifully after being compressed, a sign of genuine lasting quality.
· You can be reassured that the pillow filling is manufactured in accordance with strict EU regulations, unlike cheaper imports. It is washed a minimum of 8 times and the Downafresh label shows that it meets Hygiene Standard European EN12395 for the down-cleansing process.
Made with care
· The pillow’s outer casing is in a high-quality 243 thread count down-proof 100% cotton cambric with a fined piped finish.
· Our Hotel Luxury Pillows are freshly filled here in Scotland and is covered by our no quibble returns policy.
The Hotel Luxury Pillows carry a Nomite label, which certifies they are anti-allergenic, as dust mites cannot get through the casing keeping you allergy free all night long!
If you like the impact of the blend of down and feathers in our Hotel Luxury Pillow, take a look at our Hotel Luxury European White Duck Feather & Down Duvet: https://theduvetstore.co.uk/products/hotel-luxury-duvets-30-european-duck-down-70-feather/.
Looking after your pillow
Your pillow can be machine washed at 30⁰ C and tumble dried at a low temperature, but please do not dry clean it.