Egyptian Cotton 1000 Thread Count bed linen
Feel like you are sleeping in one of the finest hotels in the world with our fantastically smooth and soft high thread count Emperor-sized bed linen.
Enjoy a touch of luxury with the lovely Egyptian Cotton 1000 Thread Count bed linen. Its very high thread count gives it a soft density and smoothness with the strength and quality of pure Egyptian cotton yarn. Available only in Pure White, this bed linen range includes sheets, duvet covers and valances, as well as pillowcases.
Top quality from start to finish
· This bed linen uses the highest quality cotton imported directly from Egypt and spun into one of the finest yarns in the world (NE150). These pure Egyptian cotton long staple fibres are then woven to a density of 1000 yarns per square inch, giving a luxurious soft feel.
· We source this range from the finest of artisan European weavers in Portugal, and you can really notice the expertise and quality difference, with pristine stitching and a beautiful finish.
· The high quality of manufacturing process ensures there is no worry about the linen shrinking when washed or having a short lifespan.
· We are convinced you will love our Egyptian Cotton 1000 Thread Count bed linen, and give you the added reassurance of our no quibbles returns policy.
· Pure White
Bed linen fit for an Emperor, a King and a Queen…
· Flat Sheet – to fit standard size beds
· Duvet Cover – to fit UK and Emperor standard size duvets
· Oxford Pillowcase – available in sizes: 50cm x 75cm, 50cm x 90cm, 50cm x 100cm. This style of pillowcase has a decorative frill border round the edge.
· Housewife Pillowcase – available in sizes: 50cm x 75cm, 50cm x 90cm, 50cm x 100cm. This is a standard pillowcase with no frill.
You can find details of the standard bed size measurements on our Size Guide page or give us a call to check.
Washing and care instructions
You can easily machine wash your Egyptian Cotton 1000 Thread Count bed linen at 40⁰ degrees and tumble dry it at a low heat.