Egyptian Cotton 300 Thread Count bed linen
Made from 100% Egyptian cotton, this superior bed linen range has a luxurious touch and long-lasting quality.
This bed linen range is manufactured in Portugal for us using 100% pure Egyptian cotton yarn, resulting in long-lasting linen with a smooth, matt feel.
Quality material and manufacture
· This bed linen is made using pure Egyptian cotton long staple fibres tightly woven with finely combed yarn. The percale weave consists of 300 threads per square inch, which gives it a luxurious soft touch.
· Every part of the manufacturing process is carried out using the most modern equipment. You can tell the quality difference immediately compared with cheaper fabrics manufactured further afield.
· The bed linen comes with a 5-year guarantee and is covered by our no quibbles returns policy.
Bed linen range
· Fitted Sheet – to fit Single, Double, King and Super King standard size beds plus Emperor options.
These sheets are fully elasticated all the way round so there is no chance of slippage, and the extra deep 35 cm skirt is standard, which means they fit perfectly on virtually any mattress.
· Flat Sheet – to fit Single, Double, King and Super King standard size beds
· Duvet Cover – to fit Single, Double, King and Super King standard size duvets
· Oxford Pillowcase – available in sizes: 50cm x 75cm, 50cm x 90cm, 50 x 100cm. This style of pillowcase has a border frill round the edge.
· Plain (also known as Housewife) Pillowcase – available in sizes: 50cm x 75cm, 50cm x 90cm, 50 x 100cm. This is the standard pillowcase that has no frill.
You can find details of all the standard bed size measurements on our Size Guide or give us a call to check.
Washing and care instructions
You can machine wash your Egyptian Cotton 520 Thread Count bed linen at 40⁰ degrees and tumble dry it at a low heat.