- 19 Momme Ultra Fine Silk Bedlinen.
- Champagne Colour.
- Hypo – Allergenic.
- Remarkable sensation against skin.
- Ideal gift!
- Washable to 30 Degrees.
The ultimate in luxurious bed linen, our silk duvet covers and pillowcases are incredibly soft to the touch.
Silk is a great choice for a comfortable night’s sleep as it is beautifully soft and known for its temperature-regulating properties. Our Silk bed linen is sourced and exclusively manufactured for us by one of the best Chinese manufacturers, using the finest materials to ensure a truly luxurious feel but at an affordable price.
· Our Silk bed linen uses a superior 19 momme Charmeuse silk (the momme weight is the weight of 100 yards of the silk in pounds). This is a higher grade silk than the more commonly used Habotai silk. At The Duvet Store, we only use high-quality silk throughout for our silk products.
· This beautiful silk has a fantastic lustre and lovely feel, using extra-long Mulberry silk fibres.
· Silk is renowned for its properties of temperature regulation. The high-quality silk in our bed linen ensures moisture is not absorbed through the night and it has a far higher capacity than cotton to remain dry.
· Silk bed linen is also ideal for allergy sufferers as it is the most completely natural fibre used in bedding.
· You can rest easy knowing that our Silk bed linen is guaranteed for 10 years and is covered by our no quibble returns policy.
· Duvet Cover – available in size 290 x 235cm to fit an Emperor standard size bed
· Oxford Pillowcase – available in sizes: 50cm x 75cm, 50cm x 90cm. This style of pillowcase has a decorative frill round the edge.
See our Size Guide for measurement details or give us a call to check.
You can hand or machine wash your silk bed linen on a gentle cycle with cold water.