100% European White Duck Down Pillow
Light and beautifully lofty, this 100% European White Duck Down Pillow is so soft – and an amazing price for such pure down luxury.
Manufactured to the highest specification and generously filled with pure down, this truly lovely pillow is close in filling quality to a top-of-the-range Siberian down pillow, but at a considerably lower price.
Light and warm filling
· The quality of the down filling is exceptional. Sourced from one of the finest mountain environments in Europe, the Pyrenees, this is pure duck down with absolutely no feather content.
· It has large, soft clusters of down and a remarkably high 750 fill power measure – which means that this is an impressively fluffy filling and extra lightweight.
· Generously filled, this pillow remains soft yet supportive night after night.
· You can be sure the down is cleaned to the highest standard, with the pillow’s Downafresh label showing that the process meets the Hygiene Standard European EN12395.
· The pillow casing is manufactured to the highest specification in a German-woven, down-proof 100% cotton cambric with a high 300 thread count and Sateen piped edge.
· Given the high quality of the filling and casing – with pure down, no feathers, and a high thread count casing – the chance of the filling getting through the casing is minimised.
· Freshly filled in Scotland, this soft, light pillow is covered by our no quibble returns policy.
Dust mites cannot penetrate the casing of the 100% European White Duck Down Pillow, as guaranteed by its Nomite label.
If you like the feel of the European White Duck Down Pillow, why not try the European White Duck Down Duvet too.
Wash and care instructions
When you receive your 100% European White Duck Down Pillow, allow it to air and rest in a nice warm place for 24 hours. This will allow the pure filling to recover all its magnificent loft. The pillow can be washed at 30⁰ C and tumble dried on a low heat, but it should not be dry cleaned.