Dacron Comforel Pillow
With its soft but supportive filling, the Dacron Comforel Pillow is a comfortable choice night after night. <intro>
The Dacron Comforel Pillow has a high-quality fibre filling that closely matches the soft feeling of a down pillow – at a fraction of the cost.
· The Dacron Comforel Pillow fibre filling uses high-performance, long-lasting Dacron fibres. Dacron is the leading quality fibre manufacturer in the world. Their fibres can only be supplied by registered manufacturers and each pillow has a numbered brand label, so you know it meets strict quality standards.
· The fibres in the filling are ball-shaped. This gives it a beautiful soft feel like a down filling. It also means that that the filling does not clump together when washed.
· The smooth and comfortable pillow casing is made from a 100% cotton casing with a high 243 thread count and piped edge.
· Soft yet resistant, the Dacron Comforel Pillow recovers its loft and fluffiness beautifully after compression. So you can be sure of a comfortable place to rest your head night after night.
· Comforel pillows are frequently supplied to top end hotels under the name Superwash, because of their long-lasting quality and the fact they wash exceptionally well.
The high quality filling in a Dacron Comforel Pillows washes very well and does not clump up during washing, staying lovely and soft. Your pillow is fully washable at 30⁰ C and you can tumble dry it at a low heat, but please do not dry clean it.